Friday, May 29, 2015

Updates

Sup guys! So first off who is on here from school? If you came from the yearbook or from me telling you too comment below! I wanna see who's listening. And If you have a email (that's NOT your school one) comment it down below too! So, here are some updates for upcoming stuff. On June 8th-11th I'll be in Oahu for swim camp. so I won't be posting between then. And for Summer I'm gonna try to post every week.
Market Place: It was SO fun! I'm glad for everyone even if you didn't sell out you all did AMAZING Melina, I really like your bracelets and Canaan I really like the Earrings and LILY! that ball thing was HUGE! I fell bad for the person who has that one on their backpack!! See you guys on Monday! Bye!

1 comment:

  1. Miss you! Hope you are doing well in your play!!!

    ReplyDelete