Wednesday, August 17, 2016

New year, New post.

Hi guys! I'm back, and now in 7th grade! In our school each grade is color coded and the 7th grade color is black so i'm dying whenever I go outside... but the seventh grade area is nice and shaded, so i'm happy. Summer was really fun this year, a lot happened like starting bandwagon ( It's really fun you should check it out )  and remember in the beginning of the summer I was in a film camp? ( The post before this ) Well me and Gillian's  video 10 things to do instead of being on your phone is going to air on hiki no! I don't know the exact details of when it's going to air because we need to improve the video and work on it to make it better than it ever was. Anyways I'm excited to be in G.T again this year and it's gonna be different helping out all the 6th graders. See you guys in my next blog post! :p 

No comments:

Post a Comment