Thursday, September 3, 2015

Motivational Poster



  In Mr. Sanderl's Class Today we have to make a Motivaional Poster; The requirements are we need 2 text Layers One for our Manifesto and the Other for Personal Quotes. Then we need 4 imagine layers 3 of our #gtsym1 2, and 3 and 1 of my     face! We also need to Kern our letters (Click KERNING for definition) have a Triadic color scheme, and visual balance.
  Here's how I did it: First I made a set of Personal Quotes and Sayings and put that into my Finder, Then I got my #gtsym1, 2, and 3 photos and added that as well to finder, Next I put all of my Quotes, sayings and pictures into one Photoshop file, After that I arranged the photos for a Visual balance and I Kerned my letters, Later I gave my letters some character by adding color and glow to it, Last I made sure everything looked nice and saved it!
   The main struggles was kerning and my advice is to just push through it, and at the last day everyone was rushing and In a panic to get everything in and so was I, so just be calm and patient and make sure to press that Save button! Your first time won't always be perfect but the more you practice the better you get!

1 comment: