Thursday, April 21, 2016

Mini Photo Gallery!



                                                                         





                                                                                                           some photos I took :P

Hey guys Here's some of my favorite (G.T) photos that i've took this past year, Don't mind Mele over there.. It's just random

So far Animation has been HARD our deadline is today so during recess and lunch everyone is rushing into G.T hoping to get their project finished. I finished my first scene ( its not jumpy at all! so im proud.) and for the second scene we are using the picture back-up plan. Well, the 4th period bell is about to ring... bye!





                                                                                                

2 comments:

  1. Miss u! Check out my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how do you do the window template at the bottom??

    ReplyDelete