Monday, November 30, 2015

Invention Commercial




Our teams main goal is to make people believe in our product, for our commercial to be funny, and to have a good time making our commercial! In iMovie editing is crucial. We have to make sure everything is fantastic! Fantastic transitions, editing, audio (really important not to make it scratchy!) We really want to have good responses from our classmates which as you can see in one of my screen shots (the yellow, green and purple) that we did get some good responses! I wanted to make sure our commercial made sense and that people could understand why this is happening and not make our commercial to jumpy. I hope people enjoy our video because my group spent a lot of time editing it.
Meah, Danielle, and I had a lot of fun, but one of our best team moments was when we were finished with all of our filming and we played on the trampoline the whole time while also playing games of "volleyball." One team would go on the trampoline while the other team stood on the ground. We would throw a beach ball over the trampoline without it hitting the ground. The team who keeps the ball up for longer without having touch the ground wins!

My team did a lot of editing, First, we would add in the basics and change anything if needed. I was on the computer the most while Meah and Danielle are giving ideas. We decided to do it on my computer because I was absent the least.
We all did equal editing and we are very proud of our video!

No comments:

Post a Comment