Sunday, November 8, 2015

Composition Scavenger Hunt



Hey everyone, I'm back with another blog post! This week in Mr. Sanderl's class we are learning the 20 Composition techniques and we made a video for it!  I think the most important Composition technique is Unusual angle because it lets the photographer get creative and it can basically be any new angle! For me it just sparks up the whole film because it's a whole new angle that you probably never seen before!

Which one is the most difficult you ask? In my opinon I think it's Leading Lines because you have to make sure the lines come from the point of view from the camera, the lines have to be clear or else viewers won't agree that it's leading lines. Another reason why I think Leading Lines is the most difficult is because you have to use object from the world around you and you have to make sure the lines lead straight to you and not anything else.

My Teammates for this project are Danielle and Meah. Danielle did some of the filming and made sure we knew what we were saying. Meah did most of the speaking and filming. I did all the editing, some of the filming, and gave some ideas. Danielle was a nice (but a little shy) and let Meah and I be in most of the scenes, she's a nice partner and supports the team. Meah is active, and has good ideas, If you watched the video you can see that she did a lot of hand gestures to support what she was saying. (which made the film more interesting.) Overall I'm happy I chose them to be my partners, and can't wait for our next project!

No comments:

Post a Comment